- "How to make a living as an artist was an open question and a real mystery."
— Andrea Callard
- "Censorship, curating, and instincts in collision were a challenge at Times Square Show."
— Becky Howland
- "The Times Square Show exposed a moment that was really new, when artists were not relying on the market or established gallery scene."
— Joe Lewis
- "It was a thrill to be part of artist-run events, haphazard though they often were. There was a camaraderie and a "we're in it for the helluvit" feeling that was shared by everyone."
— Diane Torr
- "What people don't realize is that there were multiple shows going on besides the art show. There were performances, there were music shows, there were film screenings every single night"
— Charlie Ahearn
The Times Square Show Revisited website is made by possible by Nancy Kuhn and Bernard Nussbaum. Website designed by www.pratomo.com
© Terise Slotkin Photography.